An introduction to online booking:
In order to better our offering to you and to avoid lengthy waits on the phone, we provide online-booking for appointments. These bookings are not requests for appointments but rather a real-time booking.
To ensure correct booking, please note that you MUST read the instructions corresponding to the type of appointment you are trying to book prior to booking the appointment. You are responsible for booking your appointments in agreement with the rules hereby described. Appointments that are intentionally or unintentionally booked incorrectly may result in the loss of your appointment-making privileges and fees may be incurred on your children’s accounts.
Please be sure to read all of the information provided across the online booking process.
Other useful information about the clinic and online booking:
- Problems? If you are ever in doubt of how an appointment should be booked, contact us:
- Phone number: 514-342-9911
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Methods of payment: Please note that we DO NOT ACCEPT CASH. The only methods of payment accepted are Interac, Visa and Mastercard.
- Booking siblings?
- If you ever need to book appointments for two children with the same doctor, please ensure that the appointments are consecutive or at least within the same hour.
- Please note that only 2 children can be seen for appointments at one time. A separate appointment, on a different day must be booked for any other siblings.
- Booking several appointments the same day?
- Please note that if you are booking 2 appointments with 2 different health care providers the same day, the appointments must be scheduled at least 1h apart. (For instance, if you are booking an appointment for a consultation and one with your regular doctor the same day, if one appointment is at 9:45am the second must be booked at 10:45am.)
- If one appointment you are booking is with the allergist, NO OTHER APPOINTMENTS CAN BE BOOKED THE SAME DAY.
- No valid Quebec Medicare card?
- Please note that we ONLY accept valid (non-expired) Quebec Medicare cards.
- If your child is not covered by Quebec Medicare, or if the Medicare card is lost or expired, you will have to pay for the visit (up to $200). An invoice will be issued so that you can later get reimbursed, if applicable, by the province that covers your health insurance or by your private insurance.